View previous topic :: View next topic  
notnirk
Backup

re: App: Kiloyat

The application submitted by Kiloyat is as follows:

Quote:
1. Name, server, and a link to your armory profile. :
Kiloyat/Azshara/http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&cn=Kiloyat&gn=Pek+Peks+Peeps

If you have different sets of gear for different specs, please briefly state what level of gear you have for those other specs.:
I am an Elemental shaman in ToC gear, but I am also working on both a Resto gear set and the skills to go with it.

The spec that you are applying to the guild as and any other specs you have raided with in the past. Please be specific about your talents if you feel there is anything worth noting. :
I am apply to the guild as an Elemental shaman. In the future, I should be able to perform as a Resto Shaman as well, but no at the current moment.

Raiding experience, both pre-BC and BC content. What is your /played? :
I started raiding in WotLK, although I have been playing on and off for 4 years. My /played is at 34 days.

What is your playing schedule like in a typical week? Any long-term RL scheduling conflicts we should know about? Please state briefly on what you do IRL and if it in any way affects your playing time. :
RL activities that may affect attendance on primary raid nights are Tuesday night I have class till 7:20 server time, so if a raid starts early, I will be unable to attend. This only lasts until mid-December though. RL activities that may prevent me from raiding on non-primary raid nights are bowling on Wednesday night, and Friday/Saturday night festivities.

What type of preparations do you personally make leading up to a raid, for both new content and farmed content? :
Looking up fights/loot for all upcoming content. On raid nights, flasks are bought, fish are feasted, gear is gemmed and repaired and personally, I like to take a power nap. It works wonders.

How do you make your gear/gem/enchant selections? :
I use websites like wowhead and maxdps for gear advice, but they are just guidelines. I like to keep my hit rating up while stacking on spell power and haste.

What is your current guild and why do you want to leave it? How long were in that guild? :
My current guild is/was Pek Peks Peeps, and while we were an effective raiding guild, greed and drama tore the guild apart and all the major raiders, myself included, have left or are leaving. I was in Pek Peks for about 8 months.

What do you want in WoW and why are you specifically interested in Unrelenting? :
I play wow for the thrill of the conquest. I like to tackle new content, get new gear, and, you know, enjoy playing the game! I'm looking for a raiding guild that can progress quickly, but isn't fueled by drama and deceit. I hear some great things about Unrelenting.

Please provide any other information you deem necessary. :
I learn new things quickly, I can take constructive criticism, I want to play my class and role the best I can, and I'm just looking to have fun and kill the Lich King!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 1x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrelenting Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum