re: App: Bloodtrinityy

The application submitted by Bloodtrinityy is as follows:

Quote:
1. Name, server, and a link to your armory profile. :
Bloodtrinity
Azshara
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azshara&n=Bloodtrinity
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Azshara&name=Bloodtrinity

If you have different sets of gear for different specs, please briefly state what level of gear you have for those other specs.:
feral cat
dps gears
gear score is around 4200

The spec that you are applying to the guild as and any other specs you have raided with in the past. Please be specific about your talents if you feel there is anything worth noting. :
I am applying as a resto druid.
I have raidied 10/25naxx, 10/25Ulduar, 10/25 Ony, 10/25 TOC, and I know all fights.
I usually can do 4~5k hps in 25TOC.

Raiding experience, both pre-BC and BC content. What is your /played? :
/played is 16days

What is your playing schedule like in a typical week? Any long-term RL scheduling conflicts we should know about? Please state briefly on what you do IRL and if it in any way affects your playing time. :
I play almost everyday from 10am server to 12pm server, and I will keep this schedule for at least one more year.

What type of preparations do you personally make leading up to a raid, for both new content and farmed content? :
mana potion, foods, and the materials needed to buff others

How do you make your gear/gem/enchant selections? :
Usually inspect other geared resto druids, and read the suggestions on different forums, and then combine all the info and make the decision.

What is your current guild and why do you want to leave it? How long were in that guild? :
My current guild is Element of the Void, since they got enough healers for scheduled 10toc, so they only need my hunter to dps.

What do you want in WoW and why are you specifically interested in Unrelenting? :
I would like to attend more scheduled raids, collect more decent gears, and play with other players. I have done some heroics with some of the guild members in Unrelenting, and they told me the raiding schedule that the guild have and I am interested in it.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unrelenting Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum